YouthBuild Newark enables low income youth ages 16 to 24 to complete their secondary educational goals and lead productive, self-sufficient lives. Over the course of a year, students are required to attend academic classes and learn construction skills while re-building low-income housing, with a focus on green building techniques. As an AmeriCorps program, service is a driving force in YBN. Students are taught to be engaged citizens and leaders who understand the value of giving back.
- Corporate brand identity and brand guides
- Print and electronic collateral design
- The visual communications approach strategically leverages the organization’s message-driven professional photography to reposition the YouthBuild brand.
- The collateral including brochures, palm cards and portfolio folder creates a cohesive narrative about YouthBuild’s impact, and takes an in-depth look at the transformation and achievement of their youth.
- With newly developed marketing tools YBN achieved increased enrollment, engaged new funders and educated parents, students and the community-at-large about its program and services.