New Jersey Social Innovation Institute (NJSII), the first statewide effort to create new social enterprises and businesses, offers an introduction to social innovation, social entrepreneurship, and social finance within the changing social landscape of the 21st century. NJSII is a resource for motivated entrepreneurs to carry out their ideas that not only benefit the economy but offer solutions to current social issues as well.
- Web design and development
- Social media integration
- Corporate brand identity and brand guides
- Print and electronic collateral
- Media event planning and management
- Media and community relations
- Advertising and social media strategy
- Launched the first statewide effort to create new social enterprises and businesses.
- The New Jersey Social Innovation Institute has graduated it’s first class of social entrepreneurs.
- Advanced an economic development approach that combines entrepreneurship and social responsibility to create business ventures that are making a difference and creating jobs in New Jersey.
- Positioned Rutgers Business School CUEED as the go to resource in New Jersey for expertise and training in social entrepreneurship with a robust social media campaign on Twitter (#NJSocEnt) and Facebook and media coverage in The Star-Ledger, NJ 101.5 FM, NJBiz, and News 12.