Rutgers Business School – CUEED & PSEG PSEG and the Center for Urban Entrepreneurship and Economic Development at Rutgers Business School (CUEED) hosted the 2nd New Jersey Social Enterprise Summit themed “Creating Jobs Through Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship”. Key features of the summit included conversations with leading social entrepreneurs, break out panel discussions, and a mid-day press conference to announce the launch of the New Jersey Social Innovation Institute.
- Corporate brand identity and brand guides
- Print and electronic collateral
- Promotional items
- Summit event planning and management
- Media event planning and management
- Social media and advertising strategy
- Media and community relations
- Website design and development
- Created the corporate identity, branding and visual theme for all print, electronic, and advertising collateral that positions and connects the summit and institute.
- The full-day summit and institute launch catapulted Rutgers Business School CUEED to be regarded as the go to resource in New Jersey for expertise and training in social entrepreneurship.
- Over 350 attending entrepreneurs and community leaders built relationships with nationally recognized social entrepreneurs and learned about successful triple bottom line business models.
- The summit generated social media buzz with custom hashtags, onsite tweeting, Facebook and YouTube posts throughout the day.
- Our communications strategy helped to build an online community for social entrepreneur innovators that continue engagement through social media outlets such as, Twitter, Facebook, e-newsletters and YouTube.