Brick City Development Corporation Recognize Newark is an annual business networking reception highlighting Newark’s catalysts in economic development. During the first event in 2010 and each year since, over 500 financiers, political leaders, community organizations and large corporation leaders attended the event to recognize the positive progress of Brick City Development Corporation, stakeholders, companies, and community initiatives that contribute to Newark’s economic progress.
- Networking event planning and management
- Corporate brand identity and brand guides
- Print and electronic collateral
- Promotional items
- Messaging and positioning
- Promotional video production
- 2012 marks the third year for Recognize Newark which has now become a highly anticipated, annual event.
- Our design of the experiential environment facilitates networking among large corporate leaders, small business owners and the catalysts that keep Newark growing.
- We developed the event name, corporate identity and visual branding to highlight the economic development accomplishments that are transforming Newark, NJ.
- Event guests also gain insight into BCDC’s accomplishments, programs and incentives by viewing a stage presentation featuring a custom video that highlights recent groundbreakings, leases signings, and messages from business owners as well as Mayor Cory A. Booker.