With 84 basketball games, including the hugely successful 2011 NCAA East Regional Tournament held this March, the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ hosts more hoops games than virtually any other venue in the country, further establishing Newark’s reputation as one of the best basketball cities in the nation and bringing even more energy to Newark’s resurgence.
- Tourism and Destination Marketing Event Planning
- Advertising and community relations strategy
- Mobile marketing strategy
- Slogan and tagline generation
- GoNewark HoopFest and the Prudential Center Arena is surging the City of Newark toward a national reputation as one of the best basketball cities in the nation
- Thousands of college basketball fans participated in Brick City Sights and Sounds, a city-wide entertainment series featuring over 25 performances and Greater Newark’s diverse local talent
- GoNewark HoopFest and Brick City Sights and Sounds is Newark, NJ’s first city-wide sports and entertainment festival featuring all the leading cultural, entertainment, economic development, and educational institution partners
- The March Madness and GoNewark HoopFest is estimated to have earned Newark a $15 million infusion to the local economy
- 18,000 college basketball fans received GoNewark Hoopfest mobile messages offering instant access to visitors information, local attractions, game updates and sponsored messages.