Based in Atlanta, Georgia, the Alliance for Digital Equality (ADE) is a non-profit consumer advocacy organization that serves to facilitate and ensure equal access to technology in underserved communities. ADE’s goal is to educate Americans about the benefits of new broadband technologies and be a voice of underserved communities to raise awareness of the importance of new technologies regardless of socioeconomic status.
- Summit event planning and management
- Media and community relations
- Advertising strategy
- Language translation
- Assignment photography
- Media event planning and management
- The summit provided a platform for national dignitaries including FCC Commissioner Mignon Clyburn, Newark Mayor Cory A. Booker, National Urban League President and CEO Marc Morial, actor/author/activist Hill Harper, and actor/activist Malik Yoba to connect with and educate the local community.
- Over 350 attendees responded to the bilingual, Spanish and English, advertising campaign, which included e-mail, radio and print elements.
- Our communications strategy achieved media coverage on CNN, MSNBC, NJN as well as The Star-Ledger. The summit created a national platform for the broadband equality agenda focusing on jobs, education and technology through broadband access.