Lincoln Park Coast Cultural District is a non-profit organization with a mission to plan, design and build a comprehensive arts and cultural district in the Lincoln Park/Coast area, an 11-acre, four-block site dominated by brownfield sites, of the City of Newark, New Jersey. LPCCD is developing a sustainable arts community built on affordable housing, green jobs, Black music, culture and urban farming. Plans for the arts and cultural district include sustainable mixed-income housing units, annual music festivals and historic restoration projects.
- Media and community relations
- Messaging and positioning
- Integrated campaign development
- Destination event planning and management
- Community Events
- Media Events
- Campaign and stock photography
- Corporate brand identity
- Print and electronic collateral
- Website information architecture
- Advertising and social media strategy
- Complementing communications and branding efforts have transformed the narrative about Lincoln Park and helped to position the neighborhood for recognition by the US Green Building Council, as a LEED ND neighborhood.
- Unveiled 86 units of affordable LEED certified housing and attracted the creative class and families into the community to become residents in Lincoln Park.
- Launched and branded Lincoln Park Community Farm and the Community Shared Agricultural (CSA) Program, which recruited in 30 members in year one.
- Produced media events and community outreach to launch GreenCap, an innovative Green Jobs Training Program for Newark residents.
- Green Jobs Training Program has trained dozens of residents about energy efficiency resulting in employment for these individuals.